Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ask Crankyjewishguy Vol.5: High Voltage Affair

Today, crankyjewishguy (CJG) dips into the mailbag to answer a letter from Todd in Lincoln, Nebraska, who needs some advice about marriage. Fortunately for Todd, this just happens to be one of CJG's many areas of expertise.

Dear CJG,
I have been happily married for twenty years, but lately I have become suspicious that my wife may be having an affair. For example, the other day I came from work and found the electrician wearing only his underwear while installing a new electric outlet in the floor under our bed while my wife was napping. Two days later, while my wife was in the shower, he was back replacing the wiring to our indoor hot tub, but we don't have a hot tub. Then, last night, at 2 a.m. I got up to get a glass of water and he was replacing the smoke detector in the guest bedroom where my wife was sleeping because my snoring kept waking her up. Should I be worried?
Worried in Lincoln

Dear Worried in Lincoln,
Only if he's not a licensed electrician.

This is CJG's licensed electrician, Verushka Volt,
with all of her tools. The fact that CJG uses a licensed
electrician gives Mrs. CJG peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment