Monday, December 13, 2010

Setting Up A Blog: What a Pain in the Tokhis

I'm 57 years old. I'm supposed to understand all this mishegas? What do I know from blogs? Settings, designs, passwords, gadgets. What are gadgets?  I'll ask my friend, Bill. He's a goy. He'll know, and if he doesn't know then screw him. He thinks he's so smart? Such a putz.

This is Bill, my social networking technical advisor and spin instructor.
Check out that form. Painful but effective. He owns Spynergy in Wellesley, MA.
Don't try this at home. 

Anyway, so today the check engine light in my Volvo goes on. Again. For like the tenth time this year. The check engine light came on a few months ago, too. I couldn't stand looking at it anymore, so I bring the car to my mechanic at the garage on the corner. He's not Jewish, either. Anybody know a Jewish mechanic? Please. So, he tells me I need a new hose. Yeah, I said, that's what my wife says. Very funny. He didn't get it. OK, so he fixes the hose. There's no hose worth $198 but to get the check engine light to turn off I'd've paid him twice as much! One week of peace and quiet. Then the check engine light comes back on. What? I don't have enough trouble? I think there's some goy working at Volvo in Sweden who can control the check engine lights on every Volvo belongs to a Jew in the world and he's sitting there in the dark, because it's dark in Sweden six months a year, driving us crazy turning on the check engine light.

So, I call my mechanic and I say, "George, it's my hose again." And you know what he tells me? See a doctor, and bring your car in in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. It's not gadget, it's "widget". p.s. let me know when the English version of this blog is published, it looks interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who's the hot guy on the spin bike? Is he available for parties?

    ReplyDelete